fitflops?

katietoole12
katietoole12 Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone have these? Are they worth it?

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Whats a fitflop?
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Fitflops are awesome. You can't use them on the treadmill at the gym because they don't allow open-toe shoes ~ BUT, they are great for walking and are super comfy -
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    I got them as a present last year. I have not noticed any difference in the toning of my legs. I don't even feel any sort of work out when I wear them and I will wear them all day long. They are however the most comfortable flipflops that I have ever bought. It is like walking on a cloud and I can wear them all day and my feet don't get tired or begin to hurt. Probably not worth the money, but they are wonderful to walk around in.
  • I have a pair... and use them typically when I am getting ready in the morning... good for calf raises etc. They are comfortable and put a whole new twist on balance and core! They take a while to get used to....

On another note, I wear sport MBT's for all of my walks, excercise and usually the mary-jane's during the day. These are quite expensive... but definitely worth it. I have since obtained nearly perfect posture! www.swissmasaius

Sketchers came up with a pair similar "Shape Ups" and are about 1/2 the price. Although I cannot speak on their behalf.

Either way... Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.