11th Month NSV

Options
I've been on my weight loss journey for 11 months now and have sporadically gone through my closet and drawers to clean out clothes that are now too big and pull out older clothes from my college years. A few weeks ago, I went through the remainder of my clothes and found two pairs of pants that were a little tight, but I could button. One was a pair of khakis and the others were jeans.

I wore them both last week and they felt great! While I'm ecstatic to be the size I was junior year of college, I'm a little sad that I have no more clothes to "buy" from my closet. I guess I've hit the point where weight loss is going to be really expensive. Thank goodness for discount stores like TJ Maxx and Stein Mart as well as Old Navy!

Replies

• Heidbummer
    Heidbummer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done.

Yup, I'm torn between between being pleased that there are clothes I'm close to wearing, combined with grieving for the expense of the ones I'm leaving behind.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!