Progress in 1 WEEK!!

Options
hey mfp, what is the most weight you've lost in one week with eating clean and exercising?? is it possible to drop 3 lbs in a week?

Replies

• SamosaurusRex
    Options
    2.6lbs.

It is possible to drop 3lbs if you are overweight but if you're closer to your goal then you still can but it wouldn't be healthy. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear but it's the honest truth. Just drink loads of water, eat clean for a week (fish, chicken, fruit, veg all homemade) and do lots of cardio and hopefully you'll drop something close to that.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    5 lbs -- but that was in the first months--I was at 255 and I changed all my eating habits and never looked back -->Water for soda, water for sweet tea, vegetables for chips, broiled for fried, and no fast foods.

I've done 3 pounds in a week eating mostly what is termed negative calorie foods...There's a lot of chewing!
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hah... about a pound tops. But then I'm only trying to lose about 7ish :/
  • deejaycee114
    deejaycee114 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i've averaged 2-3 lbs per week during my first month, so yes, it's possible. the first 10-20 lbs are the easiest and fastest to drop because it's just water weight....or so i've heard.