Insanity results!

Options

Replies

• 2kidsmckinney
    2kidsmckinney Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is very motivating. You look awesome!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • mholmquist
    mholmquist Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp and was wondering what is insanity?
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Wow you look great! I just started insanity and really excited. Did you follow their nutrition plan/how many calories did you eat/day. I'm planning my post insanity workout by continuing to do insanity some many times/week, running, and weight lifting.

Thank you, I did follow the nutrition plan. It was really easy to follow and I enjoyed most of the meals. I did have to tweak them a little since I am a vegetarian but it wasn't that hard to change. I am 5'1 and when I started Insanity I was around 137lbs. For the first 5 weeks I was consuming about 1450 calories and the last 4 weeks I bumped it up to 1550 calories.

This was my first week post Insanity so I went to yoga Tuesday/Thursday and did the elliptical/tredmil' and light weights M/W/F. I am trying to decide whether or not to try p90x next, as a friend let me borrow it. I just don't have room in my apartment for a pullup bar.

I just upped my calories to. I am glad to see you had results, the upping makes me nervous. I plan on doing P90x sometime soon too. I wont get a pullup bar. I couldnt do a pull up to save my life. Maybe after a few rounds?
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking great! I am half way there. :)
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you seemed to have lost a lot more than 13lbs of fat.. i bet you gained 5lbs of muscle , you look amazing
  • rr430rd
    rr430rd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for the motivation. I started week four today. Question?? I am camping and wont be able to do Insanity for 5 days next weekend. That means I will miss the last day of week four and three days of recovery week. When I get home from my trip would you recommend finishing the last day of week four and 3 days of recovery week (core and balance), then move on to week six.... or to just pick up where I left off and complete the full six days of recovery? Thanks!
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    awesome results!!!

11687007.png
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    Holy cow! Incredible - and you have lost over 110 pounds... amazing! :)
  • enilorac1990
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W.O.W!
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    you seemed to have lost a lot more than 13lbs of fat.. i bet you gained 5lbs of muscle , you look amazing

Thank you! I definitely think I gained atleast 5lbs of muscle! I am even beginning to see my abs! You can semi see them in the front view picture!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for the motivation. I started week four today. Question?? I am camping and wont be able to do Insanity for 5 days next weekend. That means I will miss the last day of week four and three days of recovery week. When I get home from my trip would you recommend finishing the last day of week four and 3 days of recovery week (core and balance), then move on to week six.... or to just pick up where I left off and complete the full six days of recovery? Thanks!

I would recommend just finishing off the recovery week and then going to on to week 6! While you are camping just try to stay active and remember to still eat healthy! It shouldn't affect your results too much!
  • soojin06
    soojin06 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow!! amazing!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great results!

If you're looking at doing P90X, look at licking up the Iron Gym pull up bar if your doorframes can handle it. Its $30 and works great. It supported me at 210 lbs in an apartment doorframe, didn't leave marks on the wall, and isn't permanent. You can easily take it down after each use.
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options

^^^This
  • nicholebean
    Options

Insanity is high interval training! It is a beach body workout program. Google it and you can see a video about it!
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow...you look great! Congrats on completing the program! Im sure it wasnt easy!!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Great results!

If you're looking at doing P90X, look at licking up the Iron Gym pull up bar if your doorframes can handle it. Its $30 and works great. It supported me at 210 lbs in an apartment doorframe, didn't leave marks on the wall, and isn't permanent. You can easily take it down after each use.

Thank you! I will have to look into that and see if my fiancé thinks our doors can handle it! I shouldn't be putting too much stress on the door frame at 124lbs but still I don't want to break anything! How did you like p90x?? I'm trying to really define my abs. They are just starting to show so I am pretty excited.
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Holy cow! Incredible - and you have lost over 110 pounds... amazing! :)

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!