Just saying hello...

Options
My name is Keysha and I'm determined to get rid of this weight. I've recently lost about 10lbs pounds and lots of inches thus far, but I still have a long way to go. Basically, I've been eating in moderation (with the exception of this week), drinking more water, and working out 30-60 mins most days. It's crazy because once you get into that mndset of wanting to lose weight and becoming focused, it's not as hard as everyone thinks. I haven't worked out in 6 days, and I feel terrible because it feels like it is a part of my life now. I love the way that t makes me feel after I have worked up a good sweat. I decided to finally become active in this site because an old friend of mines uses it and she has lost over a hundred pounds. I'm not really sure what my final goal is, but I would love to be out of the 200's. I currently weigh 288, but my highest was 325. Yes, it is embarrassing to know that I let myself get this out of hand, but what matters now is that I'm trying to change. People are starting to notice, so I want to keep it up. Well, I won't put my whole life story on here, but feel free to add me as a friend if you can relate. Check out my profile, as I went more into depth on there. We can do this ladies! :)

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Keep up the great work! You're absolutely right... We CAN do this!!!