What is you ultimate must-do in life?

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    See the world and find a smart, gentle man to fall in love with who can love me back.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to see everything, everyone, and every place! I want to travel every where.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I want to go to the spot where woodstock was held.
    That's my thing. I have every song that was performed during it on my ipod.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is to hike the entire 2180 miles of the Appalachian Trail in one fell swoop.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Have a larger piece of land 40+ acres and have a small cafe/coffee shop with a small crafts area and fresh produce store, plus a borrow a book nook. That's my idea of retirement. :bigsmile:
  • lissymae11
    Options
    I just want to reallllly live. Stop waiting for tomorrow... and just do it now. I want to be motivated and passionate about everything I do. I don't want to ever regret the fact that I didn't do something.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I want to do the Running Man in at least 50 different countries.
  • LaurenHess22
    LaurenHess22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just want to reallllly live. Stop waiting for tomorrow... and just do it now. I want to be motivated and passionate about everything I do. I don't want to ever regret the fact that I didn't do something.

I feel exactly the same way!! I want to live out in the real world instead of in my head all the time, worrying about what other people think of me, etc.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    be happily married again. :) someday my prince will come!!!! :)
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Go on an amazing, "soul searching, find yourself" trip :)
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    Going to Brazil to fish for peacock bass.
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds a bit cliched, but my ultimate must do would be happy.

I have smaller goals but they all add up to that.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I've been thin. I looked good in a bikini. I'm happily married with 2 wonderful kids. We live very comfortably. We lived in Germany for 1 1/2 years and I got to go to Poland and France (2 of the countries my ancestors are from). I guess I'd just like to continue this path. I would like to go on a European cruise someday and visiting Hungary and Croatia (2 other countries my ancestors are from) would be really nice. Hungary would probably be the big one as my great grandma lived there until she was a teenager and passed away when I was 28 so I knew her well and remember her very fondly. I'd love to see the town she lived in.

For a simplier goal and a bit more egocentric I would like to hear someone tell me I look good again. I haven't been thin since my first son was born when I was 27. I'm 42 now so baby weight no longer flies as an excuse.
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    Repelling in Costa Rica.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I've already did it. Travel to Thailand, China, France, Italy, etc..........
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Something I have ALWAYS wanted to do since I was knee high to to grasshopper was to be able to sing at the Grand Ole Opry with Charlie Pride.
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    To be successful in all I do. And if I could have sex in the air I hear its a def amazing thing.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    To not worry about having a place to live for the rest of my life...
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    to walk with lions...again.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Travel cross country and see a baseball game at every field in the U.S.