Only 930 calories?? Really??

Options
1235»

Replies

• willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I consume 900 calories at breakfast every single morning... I am eating 3200-3400 calories a day... Can you eat Nuts... I eat 1 cup of Pistachios a day that alone is 320 calories.... At bedtime every night I go to bed with a glass (2 cups) of 1% chocolate milk (300 calories) 24 almonds (120 calories) and 1 cup of Kelloggs Crave Double Chocolate cereal (130 calories) I eat the almonds with the crave cereal, its like a chocolate/nut candy treat. This bedtime snack is 550 calories alone... 2 Tbps. of All Natural Peanut butter (I use Jiff) is 190 calories.... There is quite a few things you can have to make up enough calories to get to 1200/1300 calories.... Best of Luck...

..i don't understand why you'd eat calories before going to sleep..and 900 for breakfast is a ton..that seems like a good way to gain unwatned weight. and you seem like you take in wayy to much calories...i work out twice a day (hour lifting, hour boxing/cardio) and eat til i'm i'm not hungry and i'm nowhere near that.

Look at the muscles the guy is building - of course he can eat that much calories!:happy: And eating before bed does not make you fat if you are still within your allotted calories.....

..anyone looks strong flexing during a workout. ...unless you're working out for 4 hours a day i don't see the need for that many...unless your weight is still pretty high.

:laugh: I am sooooo confused why everyone is arguing with the guy who lost 305lbs! Clearly eating a 900cal breakfast is working for him and he's still losing (granted a 900cal breakfast is not wise for 99% of us!). I think listening to him should be what we are all doing. Eat MORE and enjoy losing weight! Congrats!!!

Exactly :laugh:

Firstly long *kitten* quote.

Secondly, training any more than an hour a day = pointless. If you keep your intensity high and lift heavy (with good form) 45 min is plenty to get everything your body needs to be stronger. Also it doesnt matter when you eat or when not to eat. In the end, it comes down to calories in vs calories out. And everyone has their own caloric requirements. We are not factory made robots that have same body shape/size and needs. Some people may only need 2600 calories, some may need 3000+. I personally require 2700-2800 and I eat 5-6 meals a day of roughly 500 calories. If i skip a meal for some reason I make it up in the following meals, bumping up the calories to 600-700-800 depending on how many meals are left in the day.
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The difference is how the body stores excess calories. All excess calories that you eat will be stored as fat. If you eat 100 calories from fat, it takes the body 3 calories to store it. If you eat 100 calories from carbs, it takes 25 calories to convert the carbs to fat and store it. Most protein eaten get absorbed into muscle.

However, if you are not eating excess calories there are no calories to store. Then what you eat becomes more of a question of whether it is nutritious and how long it fills your stomach.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    ..anyone looks strong flexing during a workout. ...unless you're working out for 4 hours a day i don't see the need for that many...unless your weight is still pretty high.

If it's working for him and he's losing everything he wants to lose, then... yes, he has a need for that many.

Ed, you're my frickin' hero! :drinker:

THIS!!