Does anyone else...

Options
Get excited when they go grocery shopping for healthy foods? lol:laugh: I get really excited contemplating what I am going to cook for the next week. Although I was bad and bought some oreos and cheese puffs! Thats what happens when you go grocery shopping hungry. But hey, things are ok in moderation, right??? :tongue: :tongue:

-Danielle

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Yep! Love buying healthy foods.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    lol I am going grocery shopping today! I get so excited to grocery shop anymore. I thought I was the only one haha I love looking around trying to find the healthiest foods and thinking about what I'm going to make during the week. I find it to be a lot of fun :happy:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I agree with the point of not going to the grocery store hungry, i always cave on junk food then. I always go shopping right after i'm done at the gym, in my cute gym clothes still, because i feel healthiest at that moment & inspired to eat the best!I love getting in the lineup and laying out my big basket of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protiens after the person who just bought 5 litres of coke, cookies, ribs, and ice cream :laugh:
  • dixon04
    dixon04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea! I always go to the store with the best intentions, but maybe don't always follow throgh with them!

186055.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • rockchic9382
    Options
    Yes!!! I agree with the point of not going to the grocery store hungry, i always cave on junk food then. I always go shopping right after i'm done at the gym, in my cute gym clothes still, because i feel healthiest at that moment & inspired to eat the best!I love getting in the lineup and laying out my big basket of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protiens after the person who just bought 5 litres of coke, cookies, ribs, and ice cream :laugh:
    I totally agree!! I also do the same thing by going to the store right after the gym. I'm still a little sweaty and also in my cute gym clothes. It feels good doesn't it!!!
  • healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options

I always think the same thing! I feel like when people see what I am buying that it may inspire them to eat healthier. Expecially those who are buying ribs, chicken, icecream ect.
    hahah