F/24 1200-1500 Eating Healthy but love the Booze

Hey! I've been on here a couple months, but my weight loss has slowed/back tracked and I'm looking to re-motivate. Basically I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle and am looking for similar.

I quit smoking 3 months ago and have replaced it with working out, especially running. At work I always take the stairs, and when possible I walk to the store, etc.

Most days I do pretty well for my activity level, calorie-wise, except for the booze, and weekend eating. I love drinking and eating out with my friends.

Run a race in the morning then go out for breakfast burritos and fruity margarittas? Why not!

I'm actually sort of a booze snob--if it's an obscure liquor or aged scotch I'll try it. Strawberry pina colada?--Let's put some Smith and Cross with a dash of Compari in it! French 75?--Yes Please!

It's great having beers with weekend lunches and a few glasses of wine or a whiskey or two after work during the week. Sometimes I'll run an extra mile in the morning just so I can feel less guilty about having an extra beer, or cocktail or single malt later.

Basically, I'm trying to maintain my professional during the week, party on the weekend lifestyle and losing weight at the same time. Is it possible? Not sure, but I'm gonna try. Let me know if you wanna be pals. :)