Hello, my name is Chiloquin

Chiloquin
Chiloquin Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone...I thought that I would introduce myself...I am a 32 yr old mother of three(12,6 and 2). I currently live in Augusta, Ga due to the fact that I am a military spouse. I have been trying to get in shape every since I had my last child. It seems as if once I had my third child, I would lose weight to a certain point and then hit a plateau (I'm sure everyone here knows that feeling). My goal is to lose about 50 pds. So far I have lost 16 pds in 5 weeks. That is due to the fact that I am calorie counting, exercising 30 min a day/5x a week, taking B12 shots once a month, B12 supplements every day, drinking lots of water and taking Phentermine. So it has been great! But I thought that by joining this website, I could learn more, help more and stay motivated to reach my goal as I learn about the successes of others...

Replies

• rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome and congrats on your success so far!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, I do. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use.Everyone is really nice here too. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.