One place you would like to visit you've never been?

Options
12346»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I never have money to travel, so there are lots of places I'd love to see. My DREAM vacation, would be a trip/tour of Ireland. I'm part Irish, and would love to see where my family came from.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Germany :) one of my fav photographers lives there :)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Ireland, hands down!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Logroño (La Rioja) & Barcelona, Spain... Also I love to see the pyramids of Egypt, Machu Picchu of Peru & Chichen Itza of Southern Mexico.
    Chichen Itza is beautiful...I can barely think of words to describe it. I remember seeing lots of blue and grey and green (the sky contrasting against the rocks of the buildings and the green of the jungle).
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    JUST ONE? The ice hotel...before global warming ruins my chances to see it...
    Then maybe Costa Rica or Madagascar?
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to sail around and visit some of the more remote Islands of the South Pacific.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Down Under, New Zealand.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    "The South"

I don't know why. It frigging fascinates me. The accent, the plantation style houses, phrases like "Bless your heart" that sound so sweet but aren't lol.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Russia, Vietnam (North and South), Cuba
  • mythryl
    mythryl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The Isle of Skye( North Scotland) because my Gran always told me wonderful stories of her visits there with my Grandpa when they were dating.
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Outerspace
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Inside the pants of some of sexy ladies here
  • amhancock
    amhancock Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to live in London. Hampstead...but alas..I'm not a millionaire...