hair removal what do you rather?

Options
For us women its something that is always there and always getting rid of. Iv shaved my legs,under arms and bikini line iv epilated my legs and waxed my legs. But my favourite is permanent laser hair removal on my legs and under arms and shaving between sessions and waxing down there. Im interested in see what the rest of you do?
I will say that iv found neither waxing or using an epilator that painful, which my mates then tell me I have no sense. Anyone else find these ways not painful?

Replies

• its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I used to wax and never really found it that painful (unless it was in a sensitive area!). I hated the epilator, I found that more painful than waxing! I prefer IPL though. I had it about 5 years ago on my legs and now I just have to shave maybe once or twice a fortnight for some stray hairs that grow back. It may be expensive but it's worth it because it gives awesome results!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I shave everything that needs shaved, I have a lot of body hair.. I hate body hair. I' prefer wax.. I'm just really cheap...