Introducing myself

Options
Hi all. My name is Jessica, and I am very happy to be here. I have been struggling with obesity for most of my life. I've lost weight before, but I always seem to lose focus and then I just gain it all back. What is need is some support, some folks to keep me focused on my goals. And that's why I'm here!

Replies

• Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jessica! :smile:

I am new here as well so it seems we will be starting off this MFP journey together. ^.^
  • booshay71
    booshay71 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Jess
    I think its a great site, i have been on here if 7 weeks and it is the only thing i have stuck too. I only had to lose 6 kilos, 12 pounds i think but the last ones are hardddd.. Well done for taking the first step.:wink:
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've tried everything and this seems the easiest and most motivating program. I love the part where at the end of the day it will give you your projected weight in 5 weeks. That is very motivating to me. Hang in there. Realisitcally you can lose whatever you want depending on your efforts. Good luck.
  • eirish71
    eirish71 Posts: 7
    Options
    HI good luck to you all,, stay motivated and remember to drink plenty of water
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Jessica, and I am very happy to be here. I have been struggling with obesity for most of my life. I've lost weight before, but I always seem to lose focus and then I just gain it all back. What is need is some support, some folks to keep me focused on my goals. And that's why I'm here!
  • ShawnDMuth
    ShawnDMuth Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I can certainly help and support you.
  • kkrauss9
    kkrauss9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

I have done this bouncing up and down forever. But I never give up hope. Recently what I have found that I really like and that is a ZUMBA class.

This is my first day so I am excited to see the results! I need points for moving "Hostas" from one end of my yard to the other. =O) Yes I am 50 so that is my exercise. 700 points for moving rose bushes. "OP

Kathleen
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.. You've come to a great place.. Good luck on your journey !!