Trouble meeting goals....

Options
Is anyone else here having trouble eating all of their calories for the day? Especially when they exercise? I mean, I don't think I've gone over 1300 calories yet, and my daily goal is 1500. I'm just not hungry and I can't eat at all. Does anyone have any advice?

Replies

• kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I have no trouble meeting my 1,200 calorie goal but when I exercise I usually can't consume those extra calories MFP tacks on (so I aim for half of them). Try drinking protein shakes or a yogurt based smoothy this is usually what I do when I want to eat some of my exercise calories back.......trust me I know it's hard to eat when you're not hungry (after working off calories who wants to reconsume them anyway) :grumble: but for me it's easier to drink something (maybe it's mental) because I don't feel like I'm eating. So try drinking something with calories and I hope it works for you!!
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    I hadn't thought of that. Do you reccommend any protein shake brand in particular?
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I use to drink EAS soy protein but the taste is awful! I drink Spiru-Tein , they have wonderful flavors and it's all natural! Cookies & Cream and Peach are my favs! I buy mine at the Vitamin Shoppe but I'm sure other stores carry it!