I am finally LEARNING to eat right :)

Options
jagodragon
jagodragon Posts: 32 Member
ok...now let me just say this....i never ment to take a long break from the site....BUT, and here the good part :wink: i know now that i can if i need to!!! using this site has tought me enough that during the last two weeks while i was unale to use the site, i continued to loose weight :happy:

now i don't suggest it to any one, i know there were definatly a few days when i absolutly blew my diet but i was able to pull it back in to focus and jump right back into it the next day.

but still, can you imagine my supprise when i got on the scale this morning (cringed as i slowly tiptoed my way on) and forced my self to look at the weight and then saw i was at 190 :happy: YAY!!! down 3 pounds in two weeks of not using the site.

on a sad note i may have broke my scale when i jumped for joy :sad: oh well lol can't all be good news :wink:

Replies

• knottylibrarian
    Options
    That is so great to hear! Kudos to you and it gives hope to us all :happy:

Sorry about your scale though...
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!