What's Your Daily Workout Routine

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    okay so I workout everyday since i play lacrosse and I have practice everyday so I'm pretty good with exercise during the week (considering we run 1.5 miles as a warm up then plus all the additional non-stop running in our drills and sprints). So as I said I'm good during the week and Saturday(since I have practice then too) but so whats a good workout out routine on Sunday. I have a treadmill at home but mi just cant stay motivated to keep running on it so im more into doing Zumba and exercises on my Wii Fit. So whats your daily workout routine like? i need new ideas to get motivated!

Personally, I'd use Sunday as a rest day...you don't need to workout 7 days per week...rest is good for you. At most, I'd probably go for a walk.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'd just rest, stretch and work on mobility, myself.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    For about the last 10 weeks I did the Cube Method which is essentially a powerlifting / bodybuilding mix type of routine. Prior to that I'd did several variations of 531 over the last few years. This week is a deload week for me so I only did a couple of light workouts but I"m doing the Spartan Run tomorrow.

Next week I'm planing on starting the Juggernaught Training method for the next several months. This is more of a power athlete type of routine and I'll be incorporating weights, running, and calathenics in it.