WHAT IS YOUR TICKER SAYING???

Options

Replies

• BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    Mines "The Dark Size of Oz" anyone whose a fan of Pink Floyd should know what it is :)
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine represents freedom, enjoying life and living peacefully with the environment. The full picture is beautiful. It's the place i want to be. It's the person i want to be. Can't wait to slim down and take that vacation.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Mines "The Dark Size of Oz" anyone whose a fan of Pink Floyd should know what it is :)

I LOVE your ticker.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Mine combines the motto I am using to change my life - NO EXCUSES -with my trainer love for Dolvett Quince and Bob Harper <3 (The Biggest Loser)
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mine is to remind me (and everyone else) to Keep Going! I have Fibromyalgia and lupus, Pain is always gonna be there so I might as well Keep going and see some results. :drinker:
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mine is my beautiful baby boy who passed away almost two years ago. :cry:

:heart: :cry: :heart: Your ticker is the most beautiful. :heart:
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That I'm just a figment of your imagination, because it doesn't exist.
  • bogotachica
    Options
    Mine is the water in the middle of the ocean on a cruise I took last year. Represents peacefulness and tranquility in my life. Oh, and the fact I love going on vacation :drinker:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    mine is from this picture and how it relates to my long journey with weight loss especially with how much it has slowed down.
    314335_250498518326357_113859451990265_711952_1693319101_n-1.jpg
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of the mountain that I wanted to climb to the top of (the flat one). I set that as my goal to achieve whenever I was able, not necessarily when I was finished with my journey. I achieved my goal last summer :happy: and blogged about here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/vanillasugar/view/my-biggest-nsv-my-climb-to-the-summit-132484

complete with photos. It was amazing. Not sure I'd do it again though LOL But the sense of accomplishment I got from it was nothing short of amazing.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That we've got a badass over here.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Mines just that I love Predator :)
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have this little obsession going on with John (from Time Bandit -- Deadliest Catch), I found out in January that they were going to be touring in my area come April/May (Which there season was longer than usual, so its delayed a little bit -- which is good, it gives me more time to lose weight)...............So I started dieting, so I didn't look like a fat hog in my pix with him..............So my ticker means:

When my heart reaches John, I will be at my desired weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Mine is a photo taken while on holiday in Cornwall last year.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    mine is my favorite activity, but it means so much more that that. Through zumba i have rediscovered my sexiness, found acceptance and encouragement though zumba friends, and I even turn a few heads on the dance floor. It has been my biggest step toward happiness. :flowerforyou:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry.
  • VinVenture
    VinVenture Posts: 290
    Options
    My favourite beach, also motivating the beach body I want for my summer holiday.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mine says I shrunk... but the same bikini still fits.
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Mine is from our trip to Alaska. Just a great memory of flying over a mountain in a 4 seater after we missed our bus to the cruise ship. Awesome experience.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options

So sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful baby.