new motivation

toothfairy029
toothfairy029 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone! I started my diet and exercise this past monday and it's going great so far. I've exercised everyday and stayed on track with eating healthy. I also have a new motivation for getting fit and dropping some pounds, I"m getting married! My boyfriend (now fiance) proposed last night so I'm really happy that I"m doing this now and will look good for my wedding!

Replies

• Hey everyone! I started my diet and exercise this past monday and it's going great so far. I've exercised everyday and stayed on track with eating healthy. I also have a new motivation for getting fit and dropping some pounds, I"m getting married! My boyfriend (now fiance) proposed last night so I'm really happy that I"m doing this now and will look good for my wedding!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Congrats on the proposal!!!!! :heart:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :flowerforyou: What exciting news! I just got married this past July and let me tell you....wonderful and stressful and even more wonderful!!!!! Seriously the best day of your life!! :heart: So, start planning now (oh! Have you set a date yet?) because the planning is the hardest part! And most of all....enjoy every second of it! You only do it once (hopefully) so enjoy the planning, preparing, dreaming, and fun of it all!!!!! Good luck with all of it and also with your weight loss goals! :flowerforyou: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    congrats!!!! and good luck with this new lifestyle!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • thats great good luck to you!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Being only 5ft myself I completely understand! Good luck and congratulations!!!!

woop woop :tongue:

dd
  • oh yay! congratz:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.