3 quick and random questions ...

Options
_snw_
_snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased?

~ what can you hear right now?

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead?

~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? - 2 bottles of SOL and a plate of shrimp ranchero

~ what can you hear right now? - some cheerleading commercial that is on between periods of a hockey game

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? - i am working (and obviously wasting time here), but i should be going for my long run today which i won't make if i dont finish this damned work.

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Last thing I bought was an apron
    What I hear right now is the Wii. The kids are playing a game. Quite nicely I might add.
    Im on MFP when I should be going to the store. Im out of everything
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Bottled water at the bar last night (after the tequila of course)

The air conditioner

I should be taking a shower, and I will be in a minute, but I'm on MFP right now.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? Gas (NOT a small purchase, unfortunately)

~ what can you hear right now? My husband in the shower.

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? I am with the kids in the living room and I should be in the shower with my husband.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? Pack of Trident Layers sugarless gum. Mango flavor.

~ what can you hear right now? The idiot next door trying to use a weedwacker.

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? Refreshing MFP while eating BnJ's. Going to the store to stock up on food for this week.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk
    the sound of computers, cpu fans
    looking around here wondering why women haven't been motorboarded when I should be working \m/
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? margarita

~ what can you hear right now? shrek playing in the background.. and the voices in my head ;)

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? cleaning or exercising, but instead i am sitting here eating cheetos... smh.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? - Cigarette rolling papers for my OH.

~ what can you hear right now? - The TV adverts.

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? - I'm browsing MFP, should be doing my hair ready to go out soon.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    A pair of Nike air vapor 9 trainers this morning.

A remix of avicii, katy perry and rihanna.

Doing some Transesterification equations for bananas to oranges and their imediates , should be leaving for the gym in like 15 minutes.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? Wendys Hamburgers {for my dogs}

~ what can you hear right now? A interview my co-working did yesterday

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? Paying attention to said interview
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? Gum and Easter egg dying cups

~ what can you hear right now? A documentary about Charles Starkweather and Cari Ann Fugate (fun stuff)

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? I am online and watching a documentary about a pair of spree killers. I should be folding laundry.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    -Potting Soil
    -Birds Chirping and neighbors laughing
    -Sitting on the computer- should be studying and preparing for a presentation
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Coffee.

My boys playing COD with Grandpa on the Xbox.

Curled up in pain with my laptop, should be free of pain and getting into trouble of some sort.
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? -A 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Crystal Light Raspberry Ice (for drinking with rum), and a small snack pack of sweet chili cashews.

~ what can you hear right now? -The television, wind blowing through the trees, and someone down the road mowing grass.

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? -Wasting time on the interwebz instead of getting dressed and going to the store.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Last thing I bought was butter for a pineapple upside down cake I'm making the bf.
    What I hear is the dishwasher drowning out the music my daughter has playing on the stereo.
    Cleaning the house is what I'm doing, and I need to be getting ready for Mass that I am DEFINITELY going to be late to.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Trop 50 Pineapple Mango to go in my vodka for tonight.
    My son playing PS3
    I'm on MFP having another cup of coffee and doing laundry when I really should be cleaning too. Damn I need a cleaning lady!!
  • Jules0336
    Jules0336 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ~ what was the last thing (no matter how small) you purchased? Fragrance oils from Bath and Body Works

~ what can you hear right now? The rain

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? I am on MFP, but I should really be out grocery shopping. Holding out a bit in hopes that the rain will stop.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    The Hobbit video game for XBox

TV Disney commercial

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead? being lazy--
    should be doing some home work
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Last thing bought - $87 in groceries
    Hearing - the TV
    Doing - Watching hockey playoffs
    Should be doing - paying the bills, yardwork
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1. Large Diet coke while driving home from a work fundraiser yesterday.

2. Someone at the trash chute (which is outside my door) and seems to be having quite the difficulty using it.

3. I should be doing my taxes...
  • y353
    y353 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

A bottle of carbonated water and one Cachaça (As vodka is from russia, cachaça is from Brasil)

Ventilator noise

~ what you you doing and what should you be doing instead?

Sleeping