Back on Track!!!

Options
So, my sister's wedding is in 2 1/2 weeks and while I've lost 41lbs since last July, since February I've been holding steady. As much as I would like to think it was a plateau, I can't say I was as motivated as I should have been and maybe took a few too many liberties (in the form of ice cream cones from Dairy Queen - why are they sooooo good!?)

With that said, over the last week (just a week, I know) I've been sticking to my 1210 calories, working out EVERY DAY (crazy!) and being as responsible as I can be. I know I can't move the scale much in 2 1/2 weeks but I'm just going to stay on this road, I feel good about it. :flowerforyou:

-L

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    With that kind of consistency you could totally be down a dress size by the wedding. Go you!!! :happy:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl!!! YOu will definitely make some headway in 2 1/2 weeks if you keep this up....Good luck!!! (:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    good for you, stick with it you'll see the payoff:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!