totally irritated....

Options

Replies

• melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Agree!! I couldn't have said it better. I hope to get there someday and I would love to be able to show off my hard work adn inspire people from where I've come from.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    blahhh blahhh blahh ... talk to the techs ... they make the rules ... have a GREAT day!

Well, that was a mature reply...

thank you!! thought so myself

Saying ''Have a great day'' does not excuse the rudeness of your reply. You should be inspired by pictures such as the one posted by the OP in the abs thread, instead of being jealous.

Haters gonna hate. You're the living proof of it...

look up rude sweetie ... i said she looked GREAT ... get that thru your thick skull ... you all are getting your blood pressure up because i copied the RULES LOL ... anyway ... have a GREAT day!
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I need some popcorn
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I will be posting my after pics too! Most likely in a bikini!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I need some popcorn

*pats spot next to her* I have toffee flavour :D
  • jenniferpowell1980
    jenniferpowell1980 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When im at a weight when i look good in a bikini, i will be posting it!!! Go girls!
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    in response to fitby38. you are not the only one that has done this lately. i was not trying to single you out just commenting on a trend i noticed in the last 2 weeks. i have been noticing it alot on the success boards and just find it frustrating. to the poster that said the rules should be changed i agree.

I am a see it to believe kinda of person and i like seeing that people can actually change... none of this airbrushed stuff you see in magazines but hard earned success.
  • zoeengland2000
    Options
    blahhh blahhh blahh ... talk to the techs ... they make the rules ... have a GREAT day!

I just think it's kind of ironic that one of your profile pics has a woman wearing a bra and underwear.

I completely agree, why on earth feel the need to quote the rules when they have that picture on their own profile, whether it be them or not.... Pot calling kettle black springs to mind
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options

You had a bad day luv?? Got out the wrong side of the bed ? Or just aint getting any????? This is the 2nd post tonight ive seen you make an un-necessary comment on!

OP - Rock on - Im wiht you on this one!
  • fun65
    fun65 Posts: 9
    Options
    Very well said!!!!!!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

I just checked your profile and you have a pic of a girl in her underwear. What gives. You could post a pic of a model in her undies, yet, this girl can't show off her hard work. HMMMMMM.

And the rules for nudity and vulgarity applies to profiles as well.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I am beginning to get irritated by those who are constantly quoting the "no vulgar, explicit, etc photos" to women who are in tasteful bikinis. or tasteful completely covered bra and panties pictures. These women just want to show off there hard earned success. If they were topless or nude or just covering things with hands it would be a different story. but if they are in clothing that you would see on a beach or at a pool. people need to lighten up. If your not commenting on the persons success or accomplishment. or showing support..THEN DO NOT COMMENT. we are all adults here. if you find something offensive. close the page and dont go back in easy as pie. these people are posting for support or to give encouragement which we all need on our long battles. sorry to post this but i have been noticing these type of comments alot more recently. and it is frustrating to me who is no where near bikini photo ready but when i get there you bet you bottom dollar im gonna show off my success!!!!!!!!!!!

Haters gonna hate. If they looked that good they wouldn't talk that way. There's a difference between posting a pic of yourself in a thong - really gross - but hey, if I worked real hard, and got wicked abs, I'd be showing them off - especially on A FITNESS SITE. Why don't people complain about the men with no shirts on, hmmm? hmm? Seems lots of jealous "BEES" on here :)

I like the HIDE button. It helps me to be me.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options

Saying ''Have a great day'' does not excuse the rudeness of your reply. You should be inspired by pictures such as the one posted by the OP in the abs thread, instead of being jealous.

look up rude sweetie ... i said she looked GREAT ... get that thru your thick skull ... you all are getting your blood pressure up because i copied the RULES LOL ... anyway ... have a GREAT day!

I don't know how you were raised, but where I'm from, replying ''Blah blah blah'' and dismissing someone who's speaking to you is considered snotty and rude.
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options

wow! I don't think I've seen someone get so defensive about their comments on here. Have a cookie hun, I think you're blood sugar might be low. I hope you don't respond to people like this in your real life, you might not have any friends at all.
  • fitby38
    Options

You had a bad day luv?? Got out the wrong side of the bed ? Or just aint getting any????? This is the 2nd post tonight ive seen you make an un-necessary comment on!

OP - Rock on - Im wiht you on this one!

nope ... nope ... get plenty ... and everything i say is necessary but thanks for reading my comments ... have a GREAT morning, afternoon, evening -- whatever it is in your area!
  • Kgrandpre
    Options
    Wow , I read all the reply's , if you love what you have and are proud of your achievements , show what you have. By the way what's the differance between underwear and bakini. I think some underwear covers more than a bathing suite anyway. So to all those ladies and men. Stand proud of your hard earned work.

P.S. new here. Made many attempts to lose weight but no success. This has helped me in just a few weeks. Thanks.
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh fitby, if you have some extra time on your hands, go clean your room, it's a mess.
  • fitby38
    Options

wow! I don't think I've seen someone get so defensive about their comments on here. Have a cookie hun, I think you're blood sugar might be low. I hope you don't respond to people like this in your real life, you might not have any friends at all.

what type of cookie should i have??
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    If you have to state the rules for posting sounds like you are JEALOUS that they get to post this and you DONT!

Hell ya to EVERYONE in the bra and unders, bikinis, speedo's etc. I AM JEALOUS that you get to post those and i dont yet. but you bet your dollar that i will be doing the EXACT SAME THING as everyone else when i am comfortable.

this is a place for support not to judge people. Everyone is on here for the same reason. It could be to loose 5 pounds, or 200 pounds. WHO THE FREAK CARES. LET ME GET IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING, its none of your business.
  • fitby38
    Options
    Oh fitby, if you have some extra time on your hands, go clean your room, it's a mess.

LOL!!! it appears that you and everyone else commenting has extra time on your hands ... but thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!