Scale is not moving!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    The use of portion controlled meal replacements have been key for me. In 10 wks I lost 30 lbs on Take shape for life. Please look up my website at www.hotterbytheminute.tsfl.com and I would love to help you find optimal health. The scale would not budge for me until I found this program.

Looks suspiciously like an ad to me.
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The use of portion controlled meal replacements have been key for me. In 10 wks I lost 30 lbs on Take shape for life. Please look up my website at www.hotterbytheminute.tsfl.com and I would love to help you find optimal health. The scale would not budge for me until I found this program.

It does and trust me they like optifast are all about keeping calories low 800-1,000 calories, might be okay to jumpstart if you are morbidly obese but for the long run not good for your health.
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough?? Sometimes if we don't eat enough it can cause us to hang on to weight. Do you eat back your exercise calories?? Have you maybe lost inches but not weight?? Check all of this out and then post your results you may be suprised that you have in fact lost inches but not weight. Best Wishes:smile:
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Scale is not moving, and I am staying within my calories and exercising what am I doing wrong? Does anyone have any hints for me?

Hint: You have only logged the last 3 days !! :huh:
    And before that, the last time you logged food was for 9 days, at end of Jan and start of February.

You have to log consistently for at least 2 weeks, to see results, or at least tell if there is something you should change.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    yes, it was done for today. I should be eating more then?

You are eating too few calories on a consistent basis. You need to add in more calories and be above 1200 calories a day. When you workout you should eat more calories. If you continue with under eating you won't lose weight and you could lose the muscles you already have. Don't be afraid to eat all that MFP has given you- the deficit for weight loss is already built in. Good luck!!
  • akshayam29
    Options
    if you eat toooo lesss.......the metabolism in your body goes down......may be this is the reason u r not loosing weight......try to eat food which improves your metabolism rate and u can see ur scale moving down.....try having green tea.....strawberries..spinach...blueberries...tuna....pinto beans..a spoon of honey..beside this go for a work out.....so far this plan worked perfectly for me....
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options

I agree!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    if you eat toooo lesss.......the metabolism in your body goes down......may be this is the reason u r not loosing weight......try to eat food which improves your metabolism rate and u can see ur scale moving down.....try having green tea.....strawberries..spinach...blueberries...tuna....pinto beans..a spoon of honey..beside this go for a work out.....so far this plan worked perfectly for me....

I am not arguing with the the suggested foods - they are all healthy foods rich in nutrients. But the way to keep your metabolism up is to eat more period.