hour glass shaped girls??

Options

Replies

• Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Some people consider that short...I think it's average, but I think I'm an hour glass, if not, maybe just a slightly hourglass shaped pear..?

Bust: 37
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 41

I'd like to loose about 2 inches everywhere except the bust haha (in a perfect world)
    But I started out 38-31-43 so I seems like I'll be the same proportion just slightly smaller which I am perfectly happy with.
  • ViolaViolet
    Options
    Hourglass shorty here, standing at only 5 feet tall (no inches)
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hour glass figure, 5ft 11! Sometimes it sucks to be tall...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I do not think that I am an hourglass, but more of a block shape. To me, an hourglass shape is more than a 10" difference in the waist and hip ratio. Like a 26" waist and a 38" hips.

I am 5'4.5" 129lbs

Bust 35
    Waist 26.5
    Hips 36.5

But, I do follow more of the hourglass rules for wearing clothes because I do have a big round butt (that is why my hips are 36.5...all butt!)
    By definition, you are an hourglass. The ideal measurement is 10", not more than 10".

I guess hourglass sounds better than block!! haha! I know that when I picture an hourglass shape, I picture curves and I think I look sortof straight....but hey, I'll take it!!

If those are your measurements, there's no way you're straight! I think you're not seeing what's really there. :-)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 41 - 29 - 41 so yes hour glass.... I will always be a DD so as i lose weight the hour glass gets even more dramatic.

I'm the same! I'm a 36DD right now, but when I was younger and thinner, I was 34DD. So, big boobs and broad shoulders, tiny waist and child-bearing hips.

I like it because even when I gain weight, I still have the illusion of a tiny waist.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Some people consider that short...I think it's average, but I think I'm an hour glass, if not, maybe just a slightly hourglass shaped pear..?

Bust: 37
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 41

I'd like to loose about 2 inches everywhere except the bust haha (in a perfect world)
    But I started out 38-31-43 so I seems like I'll be the same proportion just slightly smaller which I am perfectly happy with.

We're kind of similar. I'm 5"5 and 38-32-47.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    TALL hourglass here =)
    6'0" ~ 168lbs

Bust: 36
    Waist: 28
    Hips: 40

I know some picky people consider that more of a pear, but my shoulders are broad and most of my hip measurement is actually butt, so - looking at my from the front and/or back I'm very hourglass-shaped =)
    Would love for 2" to disappear off of my hips, but I'm pretty resigned to that never happening. Ah well!
  • BeesKnees181
    BeesKnees181 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hourglass here! I hate the idea of being a pear, but that is where my body goes if I am not fit/active. I am 5' 6" and currently at 34, 28, 39 and I am working for a 34, 27, 38...Caution: tight curves ahead!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hour glass, yes
    short, no.
    5'8"
  • angelz_love
    angelz_love Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2
    measurements when started MFP 2 weeks ago:
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 28.5
    Hips: 38

goal:
    Bust 36
    Waist 26
    Waist 38 ( but I already lost an inch ! ( sad face I like a big butt!)
  • Merrie67
    Merrie67 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am not sure if I am half an hour glass figure...I have an ok waist line but I still think I am chunky in that region with a 28.5. My hips are small with a measurement of 35.5. I am top heavy I started out at 42 inches and am down to 38 inches. My Mom calls me an icecream cone shape!!! Go figure!!!
  • Merrie67
    Options
    You and I are very similar in measurements except that mine are 28.5 Waist, 35.5 Hips and 38.0 in the Bust. I am 5'6 and a half and I went from 184.5 to 143.5. I wanted to stop at 137.0 but I want to see if I can make it to 130.0 pounds. Wish me luck!!
  • Merrie67
    Options
    I do not think that I am an hourglass, but more of a block shape. To me, an hourglass shape is more than a 10" difference in the waist and hip ratio. Like a 26" waist and a 38" hips.

I am 5'4.5" 129lbs

Bust 35
    Waist 26.5
    Hips 36.5

But, I do follow more of the hourglass rules for wearing clothes because I do have a big round butt (that is why my hips are 36.5...all butt!)
    By definition, you are an hourglass. The ideal measurement is 10", not more than 10".

I guess hourglass sounds better than block!! haha! I know that when I picture an hourglass shape, I picture curves and I think I look sortof straight....but hey, I'll take it!!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am a deformed hourglass if any....cause i have small boobs and a big butt! i tihnk my measurements were 27, 30, 45 haha freakin *kitten*

You are a pear. :)

haha im a pear? that sounds so strange..is that good? lmao
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    I'd say I'm an hourglass shape. Im currently 140lbs and am 5'6"

Bust: 34
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 34

I'm not sure what exact measurements I want yet... I'd be happy with whatever measurements show up at 130lbs :)
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Short here 5'2"

Bust: 36
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 35.5

Even when I was heavy I always had a smaller waist.:smile:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5"

Bust: 38
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 38

I'm more of a "big butt" than "big hips". From the front I don't really look like an hourglass but my butt is so big that it makes my measurements such. I'd like to lower my waist so that I really do appear the hourglass that I am. I definitely look like an hourglass from the side though :wink:

Perfect World:
    ....which is about what I measured when I was in high school and weighed about 15 pounds less.
  • leo4js
    leo4js Posts: 22
    Options
    HOUR GLASS HERE FOR SURE!!!!!! BTW MORE LIKE LATIN HOUR GLASS TO BE MORE SPECIFIC.!!!!!! IM 5'6 AND I WANNA LOSE 65LBS. WORKING ON IT ALREADY!!!!!!
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options

5'6" Does this make me an hourglass? Not sure what qualifies exactly in your mind. I don't see myself as particularly curvy.
  • mochi1965
    mochi1965 Posts: 12
    Options
    any other shorter hour glass shaped girls? what are your measurements and goals?

my measurements:
    -bust (largest point) 40.5"
    -waist (smallest point) 29.5"
    -hips (largest point) 42"

my goals:
    -bust 40" [so i'd drop a cup size and be a DD]
    -waist 26-27"
    -hips 40"

Well ... if it's ok to say,
    your current measurements are quite nice to me.
    Wonderful!
    :blushing: