Jazzercise?

Options
Has anyone here done Jazzercise and has it really made a difference? I'm considering signing up tonight but I want to make sure it is worth the $$.

Thanks!

Mandy

Replies

• mandymack222
    Options
    Has anyone here done Jazzercise and has it really made a difference? I'm considering signing up tonight but I want to make sure it is worth the $$.

Thanks!

Mandy
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    It sounds like fun!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Funny, a friend and I were just talking about this...

If you find the right instructor, Jazzercise is the best exercise. I did it for many years.

But you should be able to take a complimentary class to see if it's for you. You should ask before you pay anything.

Good luck! I hope you find a class you like!!!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It's so funny that you asked this. I was just answering an email from my former Jazzercise instructor. I did Jazzercise for over a year and I absolutely loved it. I didn't lose any weight because I didn't change my eating habits but I was able to move and had energy I didn't have for a long time. I made some lasting freindships there as well. I became a class manager (help set up and sign in people). I still stay in touch with a lot of the girls. It was a great experience. But you have to have the right instructors. Most of them are pretty good but there is always that one that does it too fast or too slow or not on cue. You have to find the one that does it the way you can understand and keep up. Sign up!!! You won't regret it!!!! You can always go and watch the first time to see if it's for you. You will probably make some lasting friendships.There are always contests and promotions going on so you can win bags, beach towels and such. I so encourage you to do it!!!! I no longer have a class to go to because they sold the building she was using for the classes and couldn't find another place to rent that was in the area.:sad: I was just telling her how much I miss the classes and the girls.

Check it out and let me know how you like it. It's great exercise and you can learn a lot!!!

Memaw
  • mandymack222
    Options
    Well, sounds like I better try it out! Thanks guys for your quick responses!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump