Climbing Mt Fuji

Options
Hi guys! ^^ My name is Liz. I'm 25 and studying to be an English teacher. This summer I am taking a class in Nishinomiya Hougo Japan. I am here to lose a few lbs before I try climbing Mt. Fuji. I'm not much of a hiker, but I have always wanted to try this particular mountain. Because it is not climbing season, my friends and I are only going to go to the 5th station. We don't want to risk getting hurt climbing to the top during off season. I would like to be out of the "over weight' bracket on for my BMI. Right now I'm just a few LBS over. So if I can get down 5 lbs before May that would be great! :) Life long goal coming up really fast!

I've done several diets before. I was a member of weight watchers for 2 years. I lost a total of 30 lbs before my wedding, but I've been a little careless since then and put some weight back on. :) And since I'm going to Japan, I will not be counting calories because I will be walking all day every day. I don't think that this site accounts for over seas travel either, so I just won't be counting unless there is a bar code to scan. So I have to get those lbs down now! :)