Have you experienced resentment for losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your success reminds her of her failure (to lose weight or be healthier). That's why she was put off by you. She no longer sees you as a peer she can relate, but an outsider who knows and/or is doing something she can't or won't do. Try not to let it get you down. I think your success is a wonderful thing. Be proud of yourself honey. You did the work, reap the rewards!

I think this is very true. You sound like a nice person who wouldn't do anything to make your friend feel badly about herself but she does, for the reasons above. She's not being very gracious to you and deep down she knows that too. Perhaps she'll make some positive changes in her own life or perhaps she won't - but nothing will distract you from where you're going on your own quest. Very well done on your weight loss so far. :flowerforyou:
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to go back when I'm out of the plus sizes all together! Teeheehee

Personally, I wouldn't go back there. The world is your oyster, there's millions of shops for your new size, you don't need to go to the one with the grumpy sales assistant.