looking for more dedicated friends.

Options
moran1917
moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
While i have some great friends on mfp i would like to add a few more. lately i have noticed that several people in my friend list have not been logging on- some for over a month. it is hard to give and receive motivation when the people aren't even here!!

I'm 5'7", have been here since september. i have almost lost 50lbs and have about 45 more to go. I started at 250. I love to workout hard, but need to work on my nutrition. my profile will tell you more.

hope to see you all join my mfp team!!

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    We're in just about the same boat. I have lost about 46 pounds and have 40 to go. :smile:
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Hi , feel free to add me :) we have similar goals and I'm very dedicated to my health now :) Have a great day!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here for a few months too. I also am always looking for new friends :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    thanks i have added you all!!
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. Look forward to sharing and motivating each other.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I'm trying to be consistent with my diet and exercise and this site has been very helpful.
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :) I am 36, 5'6 1/2" and 198 lbs, so not that much different then you. :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have a longer way to go but I am on here every day! I don't plan on leaving any time soon either. lol
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I'm on here just about every day. I delete friends who haven't logged on in a while, so I keep mostly motivating people on my page and I try to motivate in return! I am 24 years old and need to lose at least 50 lbs to be in the healthy BMI range, right now I am obese :/
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    fill free to add me. Been here for over 200 days and I'm on all the time. So glad your here.
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • tinaslosingit
    tinaslosingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job with your weight-loss accomplishments up to this point! It is really motivating!!! Please feel free to add me. I would love to help motivate each other in this journey :flowerforyou:
  • lynn_c
    lynn_c Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I still haven't lost any weight and i've been doing this since Jan 1st. I've actually gained, so i could use some encouragement! It's motivating to me to see your successes!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I'm going on 2 months with mfp and I'm already amazed by my changes..... Always looking to add more friends to help motivate each other:smile:
  • Pauline0727
    Pauline0727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this app but love it keeps me motivated. Feel free to
    add me if you would like. So far lost 3 pounds but have 37 pounds to go.
    Moved to a new area and haven't meet too many people yet to walk so
    Doing what I can to get it done this time.:happy:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.. :happy:
  • alemap67
    alemap67 Posts: 13
    Options
    I just joined this weekend and would love to get some friends here!
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends too and have been logging both my exercise and food pretty consistently, with some exceptions due to travel. Great job on 50 pounds though...that is awesome! I've lost about 16 or so since February and I've been working out pretty hard to lose some more. I'll be dedicated with you! Friend message sent :)
  • rcolours7
    rcolours7 Posts: 69
    Options
    sending request too..

i log on every day & try to comment on something everyday.
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend (anyone). I'm logging in daily and I'm trying to reply on as many of my friends' posts as possible each day. It's good motivation and encouragement.