Hey!!!

Hey guys, could use some friends on this thing! Really am hoping this website will help, although to be perfectly honest I am a little skepticall.
~EllBell;)~

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    you will do fine! Believe in yourself, this is merely a tool. We will be here when you need us!
  • hey i am new to this site like i just signed up and i really need to lose weight and could use as much help as i can get add me please
  • Hey I am Jessica , And I love making new friends on here. This is a great site for positive ppl. So feel free to add me if you would like.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    hey i am new to this site like i just signed up and i really need to lose weight and could use as much help as i can get add me please
    Adding u both momentarily chum!
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Hi guys my name is stardiva and this works I have been doing this since dec.2011 and have lost 28lbs so far and i have a long way to go. don't stop this does help if you are honest with yourself. You can lie to everyone except yourself,just chart no matter what you eat so you know what you are eating. Sometimes if you mindless eat like have done you don't realize how the pounds sneak up on you. just be careful and you have to do some exercise it helps:flowerforyou:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    just stay positive it is not easy but with some hard work you can do it.
  • with hard work, dedication and a great group of amazing supportive friends all is possible!! Add me if you want!! I've been logging over 100 days, and I'm not going anywhere.
  • IseLedon
    IseLedon Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I'm Isela. I'm 34, and today was day 1 for me. Just signed up last night. My biggest problem is motivation and energy to exercise. I work long hours and usually come home drained, ready for the couch and then bed.
    I need to drop about 70-80 lbs, so it's a bit of a challenge.
    If anybody would like to "friend" me for mutual support, please add me.
    Tks! :)
  • jsp123jeff
    jsp123jeff Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am Jeff. I am an alcoholic... Not really. That is what I was thinking about when I was introducing myself. lol. I am a food a holic though. So still a disorder. I just eat to much. So I am really going to keep track of everything I eat to see what is up. I am going to put it in this program before I eat it. That way I will know the caloric intake before I shove it down my throat. I was surprised to see the stats on how much more weight you lost with friends. I think if you are going to lose weight it should be for one person. YOU!!! What I have always had fun with is competition... That is what I would do with other friends. Its always fun to win.