stupid topic, may make you say huh??

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
I'm seriously bored right now, waiting at the docs office, got my blackberry handy.....and i'm thinking about badgers :laugh: :noway: :huh:

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Panic A Snake! Snaaakeee, its a Snaaakeee, Ouhhhhh Its A Snaaakeee

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Lol! I know that song!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • chinadolly
    chinadolly Posts: 53
    Options
    :huh: ...you are such an odd person...but I love you..badgers eh? y not snakes and ooohhhhh a hawk? :laugh:
  • cnj001
    cnj001 Posts: 15
    Options
    lol, its a song online. google badger song. hilarious.
  • chinadolly
    Options
    Lol! I know that song!!

It's a song?! seriously? that explains everything....probably the only lyrics to song MG actually knows! HAHAHAHA! she's always making up her own lyrics to songs...mind u her version rocks everytime!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Lol! I know that song!!

It's a song?! seriously? that explains everything....probably the only lyrics to song MG actually knows! HAHAHAHA! she's always making up her own lyrics to songs...mind u her version rocks everytime!
    [/quote

just took a look she got the lyrics right:laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    Lol! I know that song!!

[/quote

just took a look she got the lyrics right:laugh:

lmao...she's right though i'm always making stuff up then join in for the chorus, I embarrass my kids all the time, I sing out loud in the stores, if my ring tone goes off I start dancing. Part of my job as a mom is to occasionally totally humiliate my kids :laugh: . I'm hooked on that stupid badger song, a step up from the gummy bear song...that was in my head forever!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Ok so I was thinking after reading the first post 'badgers? we don't need no stinkin badgers!'

Then I googled the song and holy crap I love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to annoy the bf with it. MWUAHAHAHHAHAA

I still think Banana Phone is my fav though. :tongue:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    love that song, its so hilarious! :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    I just listened to banana phone, that's pretty catchy...:laugh:

check this out an American Idol parody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLQi6vv0Ih8&NR=1
    This chick is hilarious., love her facial expressions.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    HUH?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    LOL that was pretty funny too!

I like the part where its on the crazy song and she's making all the faces. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously bored right now, waiting at the docs office, got my blackberry handy.....and i'm thinking about badgers :laugh: :noway: :huh:

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Mushroom Mushroom! Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger, Panic A Snake! Snaaakeee, its a Snaaakeee, Ouhhhhh Its A Snaaakeee

The first time my bf saw the video he was drunk and stood there for 10 minutes watching it waiting for something to happen like the snake to eat the badger or SOMETHING. Then he realized the video was on repeat... :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    LOL that was pretty funny too!

I like the part where its on the crazy song and she's making all the faces. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love her! this gal should be on SNL seriously funny girl, the thing is, if you watch her other parodies she can actually sing!!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    My daughter walks around with a banana to her ear and sings " Banana Phone" I think it was done by the same people as the badger song. Both are really funny.:laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options

The first time my bf saw the video he was drunk and stood there for 10 minutes watching it waiting for something to happen like the snake to eat the badger or SOMETHING. Then he realized the video was on repeat... :laugh:

that's too funny :laugh: , they should have a caption, do not watch while intoxidated! :laugh:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    I'm glad to know that i'm not the only one to find these funny...my hubby swears I have the thought process and humour level of the average 3 yr old, he just has no freaking sense of ha ha :laugh:
  • chinadolly
    Options
    I'm glad to know that i'm not the only one to find these funny...my hubby swears I have the thought process and humour level of the average 3 yr old, he just has no freaking sense of ha ha :laugh:

hey you, that's my bro you talking about :wink: , he's not a funny person, period. Never was, used to get mad at me over knock-knock jokes, doesn't find anything funny. Now he is a lawyer...go figure
  • molsongirl
    Options

hey you, that's my bro you talking about :wink: , he's not a funny person, period. Never was, used to get mad at me over knock-knock jokes, doesn't find anything funny. Now he is a lawyer...go figure

He's gotta have a sense of humour, he married me :laugh: :laugh: