Why???

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleMrSoldier
    Options
    In a unanomous votethe post creator has been removed from the Man Club. Please turn in ur remote control....that is, unless u gave it to ur woman.

hey...I don't have a remote control....I'm NOT G-I-Joe!
  • fesse02
    fesse02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    In a unanomous votethe post creator has been removed from the Man Club. Please turn in ur remote control....that is, unless u gave it to ur woman.

Nor an American hero!
  • LittleMrSoldier
    Options

Nor an American hero!

Dam Straight.....I'm Better!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I know I'm a man but.....why are men such hosebags? (I'm posting this on behalf of my awesome female friend)

I'm guessing this is actually a woman. What man says "I know I'm a man" and then refers to an "awesome female friend". I don't know... but I'm smelling something fishy going on here.

LOL
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not all men are "hosebags", just a few who make the rest look bad. My husband rocks and I am replying on behalf of all the awesome guys who post on here, including my husband. :)

Amen, I snagged one of those awesome guys, for myself. My husband is great. Then there are those who, are just jerks, they are selfish and don't care who they hurt.
    I am one of those awesome "snagged" men. My wife is my best friend and always will be. The amount of housework and child rearing I do around our house is staggering. Boggles the mind really. I still have "a pair" though, believe you me!

^^^^^ What he said, I am also an awesome guy and a great partner. BTW my wife said I could say that!

But I am not whipped, honest, I checked with my wife before I wrote this and she said to post that I wasn't and I am allowed to take my "pair" out of her draw and exercise them when ever I exercise. :grumble:
    Thus I am trying to get fitter. :tongue:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'm a hose bag .... I admit that I am the one ruining it for all other guys. :tongue:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Why do first-time posters post questions suggesting generalized stereotypes?
    -wtk

^^^This.
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a man but.....why are men such hosebags?

:yawn:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a man but.....why are men such hosebags? (I'm posting this on behalf of my awesome female friend)

I'm guessing this is actually a woman. What man says "I know I'm a man" and then refers to an "awesome female friend". I don't know... but I'm smelling something fishy going on here.

LOL

I, too, am a bit suspicious...kitty smells a rat?
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    What is a hose bag? I could be one and not even know it. Nah, who cares
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Does that question rank up there with 'what is the meaning of life'?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

A generalization that makes a lot of sense!! What else you got?

Why are blonds so dumb?
    Why are Asians such bad drivers?
    Why are fat people so lazy?
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Regardless of male or female, the negative ones always get more attention than the good ones. So, it can look like males are jerks or females are *****es, just because the jerks and *****es tend to stand out more....

People suck, sometimes. LOL!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The bag comes with the hose.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    my awesome female friend

You only have one?