Fatty seeking friends...STAT!

Options
My name is Kim, I am 23 and I have recently lost about 30 pounds doing Ideal protein, but I just bought a new house with my boyfriend and want to save some money for our mortgage, so a friend told me about myfitness pal. I want to keep up with losing wait and will need some inspiration, I work night shift as a RN and will need some tips for good recipes and things.

Looking for some support and friends to help me along the way :)

Replies

• KaTers419
    Options
    Hey there, Im Katie. I just started this program too a friend was talking about it so I thought I would give it a try. I also work night shift at the hospital. Im a PCT right now but in school for RN :) I want to change my life along with my job. Lets Do This!
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    add me if you'd like! always looking for great new fitness buddies! :)
  • JennyTank
    JennyTank Posts: 41
    Options
    i lost 20 lbs doing the protein diet and gained it all back when i stopped. maybe bc i wasnt exercising regularly. be careful when easing ur way out of the diet. dont want it to happen to you.
  • KristyB32
    KristyB32 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I work nights also! Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kim! My name is Nicole, and I also work night shift. As a matter of fact, I am working night shift with you, right now!
  • cash_money
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Wisewoman888
    Wisewoman888 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I'm also new! Just started yesterday through recommendation. I'm married to a nurse so I understand how it makes life HARD! I'm here to encourage you and I'm hoping you can encourage me! Let's do this together!!! Add me!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim! I'm a night shift worker too! Look for us on the "Night Shift" board under chit-chat!
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! Welcome to MFP! :)
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I am always on here and try to be motivating for my friends that keep me going!
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a day shift guy but a night-owl by nature

Let's do this!
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and work a desk job and don't get a lot of exercise in, so I need to stay on track with what I eat! Everyone feel free to add me!! Let's keep each other motivated.
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Tracy..I'm a 26 year old daycare providers with LOTS to lose.... anyone can add me I accept them all!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I added you, i'm tryin to add people too so feel free to add me also!!
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me - I'm always looking for supportive friends!
  • neonbrenda
    Options
    Hello everyone- I lost 30 lbs on Dr. Oz program Move it And Lose it and am trying to keep it off but finding it hard. All my walking partners have walked out on me. Hate to walk by myself. Did better when I was held accountable to walk with someone. I'm not over weight, just gaining back some of the weight I've lost. Any suggestions? Tried logging my food on this site but doesn't seem to be helping like ShareCare did. Might have to go back to see if it makes a difference.
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    Add me if you like! I have lost 26 pounds since February just by healthy diet and excercise! Having friends on mfp is definitely really important! It has kept me going! :smile:
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I've been playing on the app for awhile, but getting serious now, so I'm just getting started here. Add me please!
    Starting RN program in the fall--woot :)
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss journey, I am a catering assistant and work with food all the time, very hard some days to stay on track. Learning to say no....
    I accept most invites so feel free to add me :flowerforyou: