New to MFP and need support

Options
Hi I'm 22 and 206 lbs. or I was 206 lbs, I am now 202 (yay!!!) and I'm looking for some friends on mfp!! I just want some people to help support me and I'll support you right back. Im hoping to go down to about 130. It seems like a taunting task but i know i can do it!!

Replies

• bigbrowndog
    Options
    Hi......I am new too. Starting on this weight loss journey. I hope to go to about 140, currently at 240-250. Will have my "official" weigh in on Wed. night at my church group. Thought this would be a good way to track my goals. Start and stop diets many times just had no one to share with to keep me on track.
  • maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    It seems to help me. Ive only been doing it for 3 days or so and it seems like its helping me diet, or atleast keep in check what i eat! Before I eat something i check the calories now and make sure its in my daily allowance lol
  • bigbrowndog
    Options
    That is what I need to hear!!! If I track the food I do better. A trick from Weight watchers several years ago that I learned. MFP should make this easy to do
  • maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    I have lost about four lbs since i really started trying and I know it doesn't sound like a lot It feels like ALOT. i can't wait to see what feel like when in 10 lbs lighter etc. I'll gladly give up all my high calorie yummy snacks to keep feeling like this!