seconds

Options
If you look at my profile you can see I was once 250 lbs. I lost 70 lbs, when I got pregnant again. I am now with child number two and 215 lbs. My ob doc just told me that I can now start loosing my weight. Yeah that will make a girl feel good. So here I am my second time around wanting to get back to 180 for starters. When I get there I want to lose another 30 lbs. So here I am and I need help!

Replies

• jillberd
    Options
    If you look at my profile you can see I was once 250 lbs. I lost 70 lbs, when I got pregnant again. I am now with child number two and 215 lbs. My ob doc just told me that I can now start loosing my weight. Yeah that will make a girl feel good. So here I am my second time around wanting to get back to 180 for starters. When I get there I want to lose another 30 lbs. So here I am and I need help!
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    Good luck to you. There's a few of us on here that are trying to lose the baby weight. I know that it can seem almost impossible sometimes but it's not. Been on here for a little over a month now and down 14 pounds total!! Congratulations on the little ones!!:wink:
  • momathome
    Options
    I'm with ya on the baby weight. My little girl is now 7 months old and I have around 50lbs I would like to see gone. I was the biggest I have ever been with her and soooooo do not like it. Good luck, you can do it if you just put your mind to it. I am not on a "diet" persay. I have just changed how I look at and take in food. I have lost 7lbs and haven't even started my work out (that starts monday). I am still nursing to so that helps.
    Good luck
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great to have you here! Best of luck to you!