My goals for this month, who wants to do it with me!!

Options
I thought we could all help each other with our goals! I have to have such goals or i'll get bored! These are my goals for April 17- May17

Pounds I want to lose:10

Miles running :20

Miles on Eliptical: 40

Miles on Arc Trainer: 10

Calories to burn this week :3500

Replies

• maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    YOu Don't have to have my specific goals. I just want to know what other people plan on doing and if they need encouragement I want to help!!
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I don't have a real weight loss goal as I am really just wanting to tone up and feel better in my clothes. I did just decide today, however, that for the next 30 days, I will refrain from any type of alcohol. I have realized that I am essentially busting my butt all week only to literally undo all of my hard work over the weekend...most of this, due to the fact that I am drinking throughout the weekend and I lose the desire to eat healthy. So my goal:

April 16-May 16: No Alcohol
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im in on your goals that sounds do able, I may walk instead of run though, alothough I may do both, Im not a good runner yet!!! THANKS FOR THE CHALLENGE..
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'll try this...and I should write them down too!

1. Complete 30DS (Starting level 2 on Wednesday!)
    2. 80 miles on my stationary recumbent bike
    3. Keep my carbs within 50% every day (this will be by far my hardest goal!)
  • jockette2011
    jockette2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great challenge...and I am in too! I need to lose 10...the 10 I have gained after losing 25. I DO NOT want to gain it all back and am still really active, just eating too much.
    Mine will look like this:
    Lose 10 lbs by tracking my calories in and out.
    Run 20 miles ( this would be 5 miles, once a week )
    Mountain Bike 40 miles ( 5-10 miles twice a week )
    Zumba 10 hours (2-3 classes a week)
    Pliates 10 hours ( 2-3 hours a week)
    I also need to cut down, or out the alcohol, simply because I lose my willpower when I drink!
    I am really looking forward to feeling better and healthier within the month!
  • jockette2011
    jockette2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Progress.....
    Now I think my fitness goals are madness!!!! Not really, but looking back it does seem like alot! Anyway, 4 days in and I have stayed within my calorie goals and:
    Biked 5 miles
    Pilates 1 hour
    Zumba 1 hour
    Walked 3 miles
    So far so good......how about anyone else...how is it going?