eating below calorie goal good or bad?

Options
okay i have been stuck at 160-168 for the past month and im excising 5x a week but i havnt been eating the right amount of cals and wen i do i go to the gym burn some n i dont eat them back so i need to know how important is it to eat the cals back after you work out ughhhh i SOOOOOOO Motivated to finally get out of this 160 bump this week :)))):)))) i need to get to the 150 so itll just melt away n i can go away to bootcamp so please any suggestions

Replies

• MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Had a look at your diary but you don't seem to log very consistently - I only found 2 days food logged in 2 weeks and on one day you only ate about 700 calories.

I would suggest that you go back to logging everything you are eating and consider upping your calorie goal. I am 5ft 3 and currently 162lbs. My calorie goal is set to lose 1/2 lb per week which is about 1500 calories plus I eat about half of my exercise calories. Basically I make sure that I NET 1200-1300 calories per day.

You could also work out your BMR and TDEE and eat in between those two and you should still lose weight. Try the fat 2 fit radio website to get an idea of what you should be eating - it helped me.