Jealous women

Options
Lifting_chick
Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
If a guy really is into a woman he is gonna show it not make up excuses why he doesn't have time for her. And if a woman is needy and jealous why would a man want her?? So why is it that women that are this way instead of some self reflection on why they don't have a man and can't keep a man, turn on any woman said man does spend any time around?? I have seen this time and time again.....A woman gets dumped by a man and then either one of his female friends gets accused of being involved with him, or when he finds a girl he does like, it is all her fault that she is keeping him from the crazy nut job woman......Why is it so hard for some women to understand that they are the reason they don't have the man they want???

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    This is a great question or why if women vet jealous, why dint they self reflect that they may b the problem?
  • Lifting_chick
    Options
    so no comments on this?? How come women like to blame someone else when a guy doesn't have an interest in them?? Instead of saying ummm am I a crazy jealous nut job........ummmm maybe so because instead of listening to what a guy tells you, a woman says oh you like her and that is why your not with me.........I have a guy friend that is super picky when it comes to women and all the women he turns down, start with oh you are with her is why you don't like me......And it ticks me off because some of these women I have told him he should give it a shot with
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure I understand the question
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I was a jealous woman when I was much younger & now in my mid 30's I see that it was because I was not confident in my own skin....which was crazy because I was smoking hot then lol Now I am not jealous in the least. I am secure in myself and am not needy or jealous whatsoever. I agree, it's extremely annoying when someone has to question every freaking look, convo, etc. It just creates tension & there is no reason for it!
  • Lifting_chick
    Options
    I was a jealous woman when I was much younger & now in my mid 30's I see that it was because I was not confident in my own skin....which was crazy because I was smoking hot then lol Now I am not jealous in the least. I am secure in myself and am not needy or jealous whatsoever. I agree, it's extremely annoying when someone has to question every freaking look, convo, etc. It just creates tension & there is no reason for it!

Yep this is what causes it, glad you were able to get past it.........some women never do
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    so no comments on this?? How come women like to blame someone else when a guy doesn't have an interest in them?? Instead of saying ummm am I a crazy jealous nut job........ummmm maybe so because instead of listening to what a guy tells you, a woman says oh you like her and that is why your not with me.........I have a guy friend that is super picky when it comes to women and all the women he turns down, start with oh you are with her is why you don't like me......And it ticks me off because some of these women I have told him he should give it a shot with

because there are some crazy women who don't give a crap if a man is "taken".