*W*A*N*T*E*D*: Positive & Motivating People!

Options
Hello!

I joined this site yesterday and think it is fantastic. A friend suggested it to me. I didnt know you could add friends until one lovely lady added me. I think it is such a wonderful idea to be able to chat and help each other while losing weight.

I am a 39 year old mother of two lovely boys, 15 & 10 years. Work as an Infant School Teaching Assistant 20 hours a week. Have a wonderful husband who is joining me on losing some weight (makes it so much easier).

I would love to lose 3 stone. I dont have a time goal. Just want to lose it slowly and healthily so it stays off! I am not after a quick fix as I know it doesnt work in the long term.

I am a very positive person and would love some like minded people, male or female, to chat to and to support each other while changing our lives for the better.

If you would like to add me then the more the merrier!

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me!

Long term goal is around 75lbs, although my first goal is around 57lbs. Trying to lose it slow, exercising as much as I can, eating back my exercise calories and eating treats too (I gained eating very little so my goal is to eat more, which is working), recovering from having a benign tumour embolised so I have my down days but I try and be positive!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me if you like!! :happy:
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp:)...:flowerforyou:
  • amsaunders0313
    Options
    I've sent a friend request! My husband is using MFP too and yes it does make it a lot easier.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    add me too!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am a big believer in mind over body and being a positive thinker. Added you .
  • Umdawood
    Umdawood Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi all...I had lost almost all my extra weight 2 years ago,but it all piled back on as I fell into the same old bad habits that increased the weight in the first place! This time I am determined to lose it slowly and for good....would love to give and get support on this journey cause it surely is going to be a long one.
  • slimndiva
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • 62karen
    62karen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please add me too! I would love to hear from you and support one another.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Welcome doll hope u reach your goals if you would like add me more then happy to b friend's

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/myers0machine Add if ya like.

http://www.youtube.com/user/myers0machine/videos Subscribe if your want to.

https://twitter.com/myers0machine Follow me if ya fancy.

No pressure tho do what ever u want to do.
  • CMorin2105
    CMorin2105 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! you can add me too! I'll try and help to support you!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hi :) you can add me if you like...my best qualities are being positive and motivated LOL!! :) Happy Monday!!
  • sreno00
    sreno00 Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always working on my weight loss goals! Very motivating and would love to surround myself around positive people!
  • lovelynn99
    lovelynn99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'd love to have someone positive commenting on my stuff!!! Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!!!! This site is awesome and so are the people on it!!!
    I am sending you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too. I have lost 98 so far and am trying to lose another 20 to 30 pounds.
  • Prada123
    Prada123 Posts: 1
    Options
    My friends have left me to lose this weight all by myself!! Lol I need some Friends who sign in everyday and are serious!! Add me Prada123
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love this site.

Only positive people allowed in my circle of friends so I'll send you a request.

Good luck!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is the best place for motivation (all the sucess stories with pictures) and te support from MPF friends helps you to keep going. Feel free to add me :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.