New to the site too!

Options
Hey everyone, I am new to the site as of today and I am looking forward to support and advice on losing this last 30 pounds that has been plaquing me for the past year!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Hi there!!! I have 30 as my goal too...so we can be 30 pounder buddies! I have lost a few so far...but I have this nagging feeling that it's not going to work for me...for some reason. Maybe because I've held onto it, and been anti-diet for SO LONG....way too long!!!!

good luck!

Cindy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best site ever. You will love this site. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MotivatedQuitta86
    Options
    Hello&welcome to the site.MFP is a great support site.Good Luck on your journey to success!!!
  • imthemama
    imthemama Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks! I wish you all luck too! I see some of you are already having success! I know this site will help!
  • gabbyrawr16
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the site also! I'm new on losing weight so I want to do it right and never be fat again :)
    Good luck to you all on your journeys!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:

this is a REALLY great site

good luck on your journey :smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. I was trying to find out how many calories a day to consume and found this web site. I lost 30 pounds and hit a plateau and I decided that it was finally time to lose those last 10-15 pounds. Wishing everyone success on their journey.