Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Add me anybody ... Am a newbie an soooo need all the motivation I can get:)
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'm 34 and have no kids of my own, but love them and have friends with them!!! Feel free to add me if you want!!!!
  • dancellabz
    Options
    Hello everyone! Married, got 3 kids and its time to lose some chubs! Add me if you like.. the more inspiration the better i suppose :)

DANCELLABZ
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    32, mom of 2 (3.5 and 2).
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome, nice to meet you. I'm 53, feel free to add me, am a single mom too of two boys.
  • jrh246
    jrh246 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here for over a year and am looking for new friends. I have been back for about 2 weeks and could use some friends that are active on here. I am 30 years old with 2 kids and one on the way. I am pretty good at giving support to my friends on here also.
  • memot
    memot Posts: 1
    Options
    hi everyone! nice to meet you, i'm 24, have a website about restaurants & food :sick: but i need to be fit, feel free to add me :drinker:
  • Bethikinz
    Bethikinz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 41, mom to 4 (step sons 19 and 15, my son who is 14 and our daughter who is 3 going on 13). I would love to make some online buddies to share this journey with.
  • nanaof43
    nanaof43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    nana of four would like to find other grandmas with similar weight loss goals
  • Brea_81
    Brea_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 year old mom of 3 (4, 6, and 8 year olds). New to MFP (but not to weight loss - I did WW a long time ago) and wouldn't mind making a few new friends. :smile: I need to lose this weight and get back into shape for myself, my husband and my kids. Anyone is free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 33 and am also looking for friends. Just decided today that I'm really going to be dedicated to this process!! feel free to add me
  • vkbartlett
    Options
    Hello i'm 26 and looking for new friends to help with the motivation of losing weight. Its so much easier when you have someone there to help encourage you more. Please add me and we can lose together.
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm new too-- need some new friends on this journey!
    Anyone can add me also! (I'm 38, mom to 3 kiddos)
  • jackie0770
    jackie0770 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello I am 20 and have been fighting being over weight for a few years and need some motivation please help :)
  • hilaryhealth
    Options
    Hello, I'm 34 and have 32lbs to lose. New to site and would welcome new friends.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will try to answer any questions you may have. I have been doing this for a couple years now.
  • mangitangi
    Options
    I've go ahead and add you! I am finding that the more committed I am to updating my profile here, the more I want to stick to my workouts!!!
  • justxpress
    Options
    Hi all! I just join this community and need some friends to support each other. So feel free to add me as well.
    I'm a 24 year old woman from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Trying to loose some weight and build muscle!
    Running 2 times a week, swimming other 2.

WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • cheekymonkeyface
    cheekymonkeyface Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, mother to 3, grandmother to 1. Please feel free to add me, i could do with some inspiration, motivation and butt kicking to shift the last few stone i want gone....Forever.

Julie x
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. 36, 2 kids, 22 months and 7 months. :-) Feel free to add me.