My journey from FIT to FAT....

Options
:ohwell: First attempt at pictures. Here we go.

This is me at my thinnest, 5 years ago, when I was still active in dance and color guard at 170lbs.

ld.jpg

l.jpg

This is from about 3 years ago after I had my daughter, about 205 lbs

Untitled2.png

This is me now, 224 lbs

401597_1793637337878_1748016973_889273_234211640_n.jpg

Now, the itty bitty girl in that picture is my cousin, her and I have always shared clothes, and been close to the same size. This picture made me cry. I can't believe I let myself get like this.

I am consuming around 1300 calories a day, and doing over an hour of pilates a day. I'm ready to get back to what I was. I was happy, and I was proud of my body, and the work I put into it.

I'm ready to work towards the solution.

Replies

• l_a_1
    l_a_1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: Good luck on your journey.
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey! You carry your current weight very well.
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Thank you. I've never been so dead set on it being game time than right now lol I'm definitely not dealing with this anymore. It's just not a good look.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    First step always the hardest. And brave for posting.

I couldn't do it, kids would start to cry and call for the mum;s. Couldn;t have that on my conscience.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey!
  • Rhaiyne
    Rhaiyne Posts: 16
    Options
    You can do it :) You have the foundation of fitness already, so you're ahead of the game.
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    We'll your still a cutie but get where your coming from. I think that is the biggest reason I'm scared to have a kid (that and the pain).
    You seem like you've got the will power and determination to bring it back to smoking, wishing you all the best. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • ccguillory
    ccguillory Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Focus on the day to day.. your body has gone through a hard journey and you have a small child. I know that it can be very stressful as a new mom.

Give your body time and everything will become better. :)

You can add me if you would like. I am working on myself as well :)
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sorta off topic here, but I thought you were posing with Lindsay Lohan! Your cousin looks so much like a clean and sober Lohan, it's amazing.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful at all those weights. You are 100% capable of changing your body. You can do this!! Best wishes on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Also, good luck! I'm sure you'll pull it off. You were athletic at one time and I've heard that it's easier to lose weight and tone up if you've already been in good shape before. I could be making that up but I swear I've heard that.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! You got this!!
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it <3
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    Good luck to you girl! You're gorgeous! I weigh a little less than you are now, but am in a similar boat. I was 160lbs and in 3 years got to 230! And have been that way until January this year I decided to change my life for the better. Stay positive! Your hard work will pay off soon :)
  • whatluckycat
    whatluckycat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you're saying, but please don't be too hard on yourself - you are still beautiful!:flowerforyou:

Good luck!
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Your story and the drive you have found is inspirational. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You're still a very pretty girl! Congrats on taking the steps toward your goals! Good luck!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
  • KrystleKiri
    Options
    I'm 5'9"
  • kasteboo
    kasteboo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I had gastric by-pass 5 years ago, and this past Christmas started gaining weight. I was 305 at the start of my gbs got to 191/192 and stayed there with little fluxuations up or down a pound or 2. Then wham, I started wanting things I do not usually eat, and that is all I want to do is eat, Even if I am full I still eat get sick and then have to go to bed to feel better. I started a 1400 calorie diet today, and only had 1 candy bar instead of 2 of 3. I got home fixed dinner and now I am wanting something to eat again, so I am munching on some almonds. I am a nervous or anxious eater and I am going to over come this and get back to 191, and hopefully lower as 191 is still pretty big. I now weigh 219.4, so I am 5ft 5inches tall I will start by saying I want to eat healthy and conquor my anxious/emotional eating. Wish me luck