Doing the happy dance!

Options
Last week I was at 49 pounds (lost), and the scale wouldn't even budge. I just weighed in tonight and I was down 7 pounds for a total of 56! I made my halfway point and then some. Yay me! :drinker:

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow that's incredible. WAY TO GO!
  • dgweisblatt
    Options
    I'm at the "scale won't budge" stage. I think some of it must be due to my "age and stage of life" because mathmatically (calories in vs. calories burned), I should be losing very well. Oh well, I guess this will pass as it did for you. Can't wait to see the scale MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'm at the "scale won't budge" stage. I think some of it must be due to my "age and stage of life" because mathmatically (calories in vs. calories burned), I should be losing very well. Oh well, I guess this will pass as it did for you. Can't wait to see the scale MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:

are we twins:grumble: :grumble:

OH YEAH>.............Sorry.......Congratulations on your loss!!

WOO HOO!!!:drinker:
  • ninaellis
    ninaellis Posts: 60
    Options
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! congrats!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Woooo-hoooo!!! Doin' a happy dance right with you!!! *shake shake shimmy shimmy*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!