Just introducing myself

25401326 Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am so excited to find this site!! I was just simply searching on google for a site that has calories and I went through like two and they didn't have what I was looking for. Then I found this site and I am simply amazed, this is great. I am trying to lose weight and get back into shape, I'm sure like everyone else. I am really looking foward to see if this works for me.

Christine:love:

Replies

• I am so excited to find this site!! I was just simply searching on google for a site that has calories and I went through like two and they didn't have what I was looking for. Then I found this site and I am simply amazed, this is great. I am trying to lose weight and get back into shape, I'm sure like everyone else. I am really looking foward to see if this works for me.

Christine:love:
  • Welcome and Good Luck!! We're always here for you so just ask or vent or whatever whenever. Glad you found the site too. It truly has been amazing for me!!:flowerforyou:
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome Aboard !
    I found it the exact same way as you, just 2 wks ago. I've lost 4 lbs, made some new friends, and have a great tool to help me with my goals.
    Brenda B
    The key to success is the 8 glasses a day! :drinker: drink up!
  • welcome :flowerforyou: I love this site. I rush home to log exercise and it always makes me smile. I read as many posts as I can and I cant believe there are some many people supporting each other out there. And lastly... I really must drink more water!
  • Hi welcome to the site :smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! This site has been very encouraging for me and I'm seeing results, hope it works for you too!
  • :smile: I found this site by chance too.......Thank goodness. It has helped me so much. It's great talking with others who are going through the same things as me. (Overweight, Stuck on a plateau, Floating with all the water we drank today, and really hungry for a Snickers.:frown: )
  • Jeni08
    Jeni08 Posts: 3 Member
    What I love about this site, is that it is so simple.
This discussion has been closed.