Do you want to lose about 25lbs?

Options
Hello. I've been signed up to MFP for a year now, but what with one thing and another I've been off the wagon for far more time than I've been on it.

I'm a 21yr old female, 165lbs, wanting to lose 25lbs so I can finally get to the 140lb mark my doctor says to aim for. If anyone is in their late teens or twenties and wanting to lose about the same amount, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

I'm looking for the kind of buddy whom I can message regularly, to keep us both on track. Let me know!

Replies

• delliponti
    Options
    sounds like you are serious, breakfast for me is 1/2 cup raw oat meal, 1/2 bannana, 1 scoop protien powder,8 oz water, blend well. ( sub any fruit 2oz ) about 150 cal, good to go hi energa all morning
    try it.. Nicholas
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 25 and lookign to lose 28 lbs to get to 140 lbs also. I joined MFP last year but left for a bit and now am back since this week.

I could do with a buddy to motivate each other :smile:

Hanna
  • nightshadow
    Options
    Hey. I'm 19, about to turn 20, and I'm wanting to lose about the same amount. I just joined because some of my family members were doing it and made me curious. Losing weight is especially hard for me, because my family eats out like all the time -_-' Motivation = success...I've been thinking about joining one of the weight loss "teams" on here. Anyways, message me if you want to talk ^_^
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I hope you have a lot of success on your journey. I have a lot more to lose than 25 pounds but just wanted to tell you good luck. :flowerforyou: