Where the short folks at? :)

Options
Hey y'all. My name is Courtney & I joined this site a couple of months ago, but I just started logging on today because I've decided it's time to get serious about losing some weight. I'm a little on the short side (5'2")...ok a LOT on the short side :) So needless to say, I don't carry my extra weight well. I'm currently about 222 lb & I want to get down to around 135. So hey add me & we can keep each other motivated.

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5'0 and 199 lbs. You can add me as a friend if you want because I am definitely trying to eat better and become healthy.
  • maureenirishrose
    maureenirishrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on the short side too (5'3"), and I know what you mean about not carrying my weight well. I'm back on this site for the 3rd or 4th time in about a year, but this is the first time I've tried the message boards. My goal is to be 130, so I have about 68 to go.

About 8 years ago I lost 75 pounds in 9 months, so the good news is that I know it can be done! (I've regained about 56 since then, and I'm trying to stop the progression before I tip the scales at my former weight again.)

You can add me as a friend if you want. Maybe we can encourage each other.

Good luck!

:happy: