How would you feel...?

Options
2»

Replies

• Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was just hurt bc he told to get out of the house and just leave and the next day he just expected me to forget it and pretend he didn't say that.

Did he mean forever? Or just for the moment? There are plenty of times my husband is angry and I want to tell him to get out of the house because i just can't handle it. I'd never want him to leave for good.

yeah forever, it was a nasty argument.
  • Margentine
    Options
    Weren't you the one who was posting yesterday about trying to get out of a relationship...well, he just opened the door even wider for you...time to go.

Yep that's me . I'm tired of him mistreating me. just talked to him an hour ago and told him we can't keep pretending this is working out. I told him I want out and will buy ticket to go home this week. My home is out of state. And he then tried to change my mind and that's how we get back into the vicious cycle ..of I love you today maybe tomorrow I won't . I'm done i'm just tired.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I was just hurt bc he told to get out of the house and just leave and the next day he just expected me to forget it and pretend he didn't say that.

Did he mean forever? Or just for the moment? There are plenty of times my husband is angry and I want to tell him to get out of the house because i just can't handle it. I'd never want him to leave for good.

yeah forever, it was a nasty argument.

Then this sounds like a bunch of crap that you don't need. Relationships do not have to have fights. Neither person should say things to intentionally hurt the other person. Neither person should say things they don't mean, especially if they are hurtful. If the relationship isn't working you can either fix it or get out.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Time to grab your proverbial balls and do what needs done. =)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I would start making plans on how to ruin his game fun... got all day to figure it out...
  • Margentine
    Options
    I would start making plans on how to ruin his game fun... got all day to figure it out...

hahahaha...:laugh:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options

You laugh as if I was kidding... *devilish smile*
  • Margentine
    Options

You laugh as if I was kidding... *devilish smile*

that ! and I pictured myself cutting the cable wire...lol