I want to introduce a second time

Options
Hi

So, now I finally settled in MFP. I filled out my profile and upload a lot of images. From the time I weighed 80lbs more.

I started 1/30/08 with my last know weight of 140lbs
But at the weekend I visited Boston with some friends and didnt look at my cal at all.

So I really start on monday.

I was running 2M, 3M, 3M and today again 2M.
I was in my cal (incl. the ones from running)

The only sad thing is: I moved on the 1/30 and dont have a scale anymore..

Maybe I have to buy one in 1 or 2 weeks. But at least I will see if I loose some lbs because my clothes will fit better :)

So, long story short.
Thats me, Daniela from Germany, 24years old (profile wrong) beeing in the US for 8 month

Hope to make some friends I can talk to.

Bye
Dani

Replies

• DaniUSA
    Options
    Hi

So, now I finally settled in MFP. I filled out my profile and upload a lot of images. From the time I weighed 80lbs more.

I started 1/30/08 with my last know weight of 140lbs
    But at the weekend I visited Boston with some friends and didnt look at my cal at all.

So I really start on monday.

I was running 2M, 3M, 3M and today again 2M.
    I was in my cal (incl. the ones from running)

The only sad thing is: I moved on the 1/30 and dont have a scale anymore..

Maybe I have to buy one in 1 or 2 weeks. But at least I will see if I loose some lbs because my clothes will fit better :)

So, long story short.
    Thats me, Daniela from Germany, 24years old (profile wrong) beeing in the US for 8 month

Hope to make some friends I can talk to.

Bye
    Dani
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hello Dani from Germany. It is good to have you. Congrats on the running. To me that is quite fantastic, I have never been much of a runner.

Good luck meeting your goals.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you....I read your profile, that's awesome about the world record!
  • DaniUSA
    Options
    Hi

You have a very cute cat Eve :)