Two NSV's in one day .... and then a third

Options
JaceyMarieS
JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
This is shaping up to be my favorite day ... I might have to play the Lotto ;P

#1: At the end of December, I was diagnosed with diabetes. While my evening blood sugar reading has been between 85-95 for some time, I've struggled to lower my morning reading below 100 consistently. FINALLY, this morning ... 87!

#2. To celebrate #1, I decided to push myself on the elliptical and was able to do 15 minutes. And I'm still alive! I started in January struggling to do 2 minutes. BOO YAA!

and then...
#3. Have to run to the grocery store to pick up more produce. (tangent warning - while I don't think eating healthy is necessarily more expensive, it is a pain to go shopping every 3 days for more produce!) The pants I put on .... I can pull up and down WITHOUT unzipping. They don't even have an elastic waist ;P

So ..in addition to grocery shopping, I'm going to have to pick up some new pants :-)

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    great nsv's and keep up the hard work
  • cheercoach11
    cheercoach11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I recently pulled a pair of pants out of the back of the closet that I haven't been able to wear in a LONG time. NSV's are SO motivating. Keep up the great work!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WooHoo -- WooHoo -- WooHoo...Congrats!
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    That is all great! Congratulations on ALL of your NSVs!
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    OMG That IS the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

NICE WHEN WE REALIZE ALL THE WORK AND THOSE DEICISIONS WE MADE TO BYPASS THAT PIECE OF CAKE OR PIZZA ARE PAYING OFF.:happy:
  • jessicagraves1212
    jessicagraves1212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! Keep up the awesome job and keep pushing yourself, in the end it is so worth it
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Not bad. Make sure to blog it or remember this post in case you're having one of those days where you're kicking yourself for something... :) This is the good stuff.
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Congrats on your success now, and good luck for your future success. :smile:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!
    Keep kicking butt :drinker:
  • samrybarczyk
    samrybarczyk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations to you! :happy:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love when NSV's happen, they remind us of how all that hard work is definitely worth it! :wink:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    that is great keep it up!!!
  • mahutch1
    mahutch1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is great news! Don't you just love it when you get to buy something smaller instead of something bigger? I am so happy for you. As a diabetic, I'm happy to see my morning numbers below 110. I had a 98 the other day. I was jumping for joy! It is great when all the hard work pays off!

Keep it up!!!! I'm routing for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!