How much do you get paid at work?

Options

Replies

• 2Bskinny4good_Stacie
    Options
    they now pay me in trident layers gum.

green apple and pineapple...they never vary it with the other flavors either :(

worse yet, sometimes it has already been chewed!
  • goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Enough for hopefully a tank of gas each week!!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

although you kid ... my meaning was there is an issue with one of the servers that isn't allowing me to work. not my fault Apache is down.

Server names crack me up. I work for the sheer enjoyment of doing a job I just love and can't imagine ever leaving.......

yeah....
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    :drinker: I make enough for quarter night at the bar!:wink:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    My husband worked wiht a guy who spoke english pretty well but could not ever, for the life of him, no matter how much they coached him, say Apache which they all found strangely hilarious.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I do pretty good considering I got married at 18 (chose the man over college)

Thank goodness for that BUT I have to wonder if it is all worth living in Houston. I miss Colorado! I need a p/t job to support my teen/tween and my addiciton to traveling. :tongue: LOL

NOTHING is worth living in Houston. Nothing. :laugh:
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options

Thank goodness for that BUT I have to wonder if it is all worth living in Houston. I miss Colorado! I need a p/t job to support my teen/tween and my addiciton to traveling. :tongue: LOL

D@mn. Must be a Austinite. :tongue:
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Well there is no comparrison to Colorado BUT it has been good to me. This is why I travel so much though. Oh dang!:laugh:
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

D@mn. Must be a Austinite. :tongue:

I once lived in ATX and it was a short term affair of only 10 months before my ex was called back to duty in VA. UGH! I am a fan of Austin, so pretty and so much fun. I do have some Houston pride but would also like to live other places. A girl can dream right. Come on pay raises! :wink:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I get paid in meatballs.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    define paid
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    A month I make about..Hmmmmmm..**** I won't even say...Just know I'm gettin' paid.
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    7.25$ / hr.... severely underpaid for how much work i actually do there
  • giraffells
    giraffells Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I get paid too much to quit, but not enough to not play the lottery.

THIS :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I work for a bank. I have all your money....
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options

bull! i dont have a bank account, never have enough money to put anywhere but my wallet :)
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I own my own business....so I don't get paid....though, I have no credit cards, no bills...I own the car, house and my husband outright. =)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

bull! i dont have a bank account, never have enough money to put anywhere but my wallet :)

You got that money from someone with an account. We kept a little bit of it before we gave it to them. Circle of life, baby, circle of life.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Lol I agree.. I am married at age 22 I choosed a man over school I am now a SAHM here in Houston which I am from Ok and I miss Ok!! I hate Houston's weather!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Way more than I'm worth, but not near as much as I want.