Going lean for summer

Options
Hi MFP, My name is Lee,

My goal is to be looking good and lean for the summer after having a 'good xmas'

- I'm Friendly and get along with anyone as long as the don't act like a hard c**t and start judging people without knowing them.
- I'll always try to encourage and motivate others,
- I like to party hard,

Similar goals / mindset? or just want a friend feel free to add me and talk to me

Replies

• medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    how much are you looking to lose?
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee,

My name is Lee also. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • ninaquelinda
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tracy... you can add me if you want, I could use some more friends here :)
  • ryaners21
    Options
    my goal is to look good and toned for the summer after having a good lazy 21 years lol
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee, we have a similar mind set! Its great that your open minded, it makes life a hell of alot more fun!
    I'm also looking at getting my *kitten* into gear for June, feel free to add me
  • HBell0605
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Looking for some motivation and support. Besides my bigger goal for weight loss I would like to lose 20 pounds by my anniversary in June. I am not sure if I am going to be able to reach that hefty of a goal in that short period of time but maybe it will at least keep me motivated! I am sick of being that fat friend and being down all the time. I need some encouragement. Anyone that would like to add as a friend I can use the motivation and also can return motivation and praise!! Thanks and good luck to everyone :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Hi Lee, we have a similar mind set! Its great that your open minded, it makes life a hell of alot more fun!

Hey Lee, I also have similar goals as you and I sent you a friend request!
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    We sound pretty similar! Add me if you'd like :D
  • LeeRB1990
    LeeRB1990 Posts: 34
    Options
    how much are you looking to lose?

Somewhere around 15lbs at a guess but more so I have a goal of what I want to look like in my mind

Thanks for the invite :happy:
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Hi Lee,

My name is Lee also. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
    Haha Awesome, It's a good name :tongue:
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tracy... you can add me if you want, I could use some more friends here :)

Who can have too many friends? :happy:
  • Kalebs8mom
    Options
    Hi Lee - striving to look good by the summer. Since February 2011, I have lost 26 pounds and looking to loose about 15 more and tone everywhere. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    my goal is to look good and toned for the summer after having a good lazy 21 years lol

That's awesome we should support each other!
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm doing the same thing over here. Lean mean... well not so mean. But deff lean!
  • LeeRB1990
    Options

Boots to *kitten* :happy: Lets do this!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you Lee, good luck !
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options

That's awesome we should support each other!

Amen to that! I would love to look great after being a lazy bum for a respectable 18 years lol
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    we're all here for the same reason, good luck to you, there are a lot of great people here that support! add me if you wish....
  • LeeRB1990
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Looking for some motivation and support. Besides my bigger goal for weight loss I would like to lose 20 pounds by my anniversary in June. I am not sure if I am going to be able to reach that hefty of a goal in that short period of time but maybe it will at least keep me motivated! I am sick of being that fat friend and being down all the time. I need some encouragement. Anyone that would like to add as a friend I can use the motivation and also can return motivation and praise!! Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Good luck to you too! No matter how crazy you or anyone else thinks your goal might be, trust yourself and go for it!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    your at the right place girl.......great support here and a great site to help you stay accountable! add me if wish... :-) good luck!