Kickboxing and calorie burn

Does anyone know how many calories 15 minutes of kickboxing would burn? I haven't done that on the MFP plan and don't know how much I'd burn, even though I've done the exercise before. I need to stay within my calorie limit for the day, and I don't want to overdo it. Any ideas?

Replies

• megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    Try googling it or put it in as taebo it is pretty similar. There is also an app you can get for android phones called calorie born its a great app and has kickboxing in or you put your weight in and you MIN and it calculates it for you.
  • megg0616
    megg0616 Posts: 59 Member
    **burn
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Try googling it or put it in as taebo it is pretty similar. There is also an app you can get for android phones called calorie born its a great app and has kickboxing in or you put your weight in and you MIN and it calculates it for you.
    Thanks about the app idea, but I don't own a smartphone. And as for the Taebo, I can't go so fast. I have epilepsy and it's a seizure trigger. Thanks though!!! I'll try Binging it, I might get some results, or even look it up here!!! Thanks again!!! :happy:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Thanks about the app idea, but I don't own a smartphone. And as for the Taebo, I can't go so fast. I have epilepsy and it's a seizure trigger. Thanks though!!! I'll try Binging it, I might get some results, or even look it up here!!! Thanks again!!! :happy:
    Looked it up here, apparently it burns 284 calories in 15 minutes!!! Whoo hoo!!! Raise the roof!!!
  • That sounds too high and I think it depends on your weight and intensity level.